July 24, 2020 – Dr. Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati — Water is the Canary in the Coal Mine

Home 2 Forums July 24, 2020 – Dr. Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati — Water is the Canary in the Coal Mine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Welcome to our discussion forum! Use this space to discuss the July 24th, 2020 Podcast: Dr. Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati — Water is the Canary in the Coal Mine

Recently, Religica Co-Founder Michael Reid Trice had an opportunity to speak with renowned spiritual leader Dr. Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati. Dr. Saraswati is Secretary-General of the Global Interfaith WASH Alliance, which is recognized as the world’s first alliance of religious leaders advocating for sustainable water, sanitation & hygiene for communities around the world. In Addition, Dr. Saraswati serves as the Director of the world-famous International Yoga Festival and holds the title of Vice-Chair on the United Nations Advisory Council on Religion.

In this episode, Dr. Saraswati and Dr. Trice engage in a meaningful conversation about spiritual awareness, innate human connections to the Earth, and addressing our world’s environmental challenges. Take a listen!
    Ways to Listen: 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.