August 14, 2020 – Dr. Emmanuel Ande Ivorgba — Who Am I: Happiness, Education, and Finding the Answer in Others

Home 2 Forums Engage & Discuss: Religica Podcasts August 14, 2020 – Dr. Emmanuel Ande Ivorgba — Who Am I: Happiness, Education, and Finding the Answer in Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Welcome to our discussion forum! Use this space to discuss the August 14, 2020 Podcast: Who Am I: Happiness, Education, and Finding the Answer in Others

August 14, 2020/Dr. Emmanuel Ande Ivorgba

This podcast was produced in cooperation with URI: United Religions Initiative.

Dr. Emmanuel Ivorgba leads the New Era Educational and Charitable Support Foundation, a Nigeria-based national nonprofit that received the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations Youth Solidarity Fund Award in 2013. In addition, Dr. Ivorgba serves as the United Nations Regional Coordinator for Western Africa. Religica’s Megan Anderson had an opportunity to speak with Dr. Ivorgba about how we understand happiness, education, and peace-building. Take a listen.

Emmanuel Ivorgba – Who Am I: Happiness, Education, and Finding the Answer in Others

iTunes logo  soundcloud logo   YouTube logo Return to All Podcasts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.