We invite you to write a blog for Religica!
Religica is a start-up with a focus on the deeper matters of meaning making that impact our lives. You could be an astronomer writing about encountering the mystery of the universe, or a religion scholar discussing the rights of underrepresented peoples; all are welcome.
Our readership is interested in stories that further our human journey, and coming from people around the world with important wisdom to share.
Each Blog is a matter of conviction, is 700 to 1200 words in length, is situated at the axis of deep meaning-making within society, and comes from every field and family of religion or philosophy.
- Three Easy Points:
- The views expressed in these pieces are those of their respective authors and are not necessarily endorsed by Religica or its partners and associates.
- Most of the blog posts are timely, come from across religious and philosophical perspectives, and fields of interest; and, are seeking to open up new ways of building awareness rather than rehearsing former arguments.
- Each blog encourages deeper assessment, may draw on personal or communal narrative, and includes or concludes with a question or two for the reader to consider on the topic. Our readership are seeking deeper answers, so your well-placed question(s) assists them in their journey.
- Don’t Forget!:
- With your piece, include a photograph, a brief biographical statement of one to three sentences, and a one sentence catch line for social media. We desire to emphasize the diversity of our shared humanity, so each blog post is grounded in real-life human beings.
- Submit your blog to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your article is due the Thursday the week before publish date. The blog may be edited for concision. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Thank you! — The Whole Religica Team