We run 700-1000 word pieces relating to religion as a force for good in the world. The Religica Blog is a weekly foray into the values, themes, challenges, and capacities that are shaping our future. Each Blog is a matter of conviction, is 700 to 1000 words in length, is situated at the axis of deep meaning-making within society, and comes from every field and family of faith.
- The views expressed in these pieces are those of their respective authors and are not necessarily endorsed by Religica or its partners and associates.
- Religica will only publish original pieces that have never been published elsewhere.
- Most of the blog posts are timely, focused on the points noted above, come from across religious and philosophical perspectives, and fields of interest; and, are seeking to open up new ways of building awareness rather than rehearsing former arguments.
- Each blog encourages deeper assessment, may draw on personal or communal narrative, and includes or concludes with two questions for the reader to consider on the topic. This last point is in keeping with every Religica resource aimed at an audience of individuals and communities who are seeking for relevant answers today.
- Each submission will include a photograph and a brief biographical statement of one to three sentences. We desire to emphasize the diversity of our shared humanity, so each blog post is grounded in real-life human beings.
- The blog is not a place for proselytization. It is a place for drawing deeply from the well that informs a life of meaning and perspective.
- The blog may be edited for concision. Submit your blog to email@example.com